Schedule a Free Consultation with GBG Law
At Grigoryan Blum & Grigoryan Law Firm, our initial consultations are free of charge. You are under no obligation to retain our services after meeting with us. For a no-obligation, free consultation with an experienced attorney at Grigoryan Blum & Grigoryan Injury Attorneys, contact our office.
There is more than one way to contact our office. You can call our law firm to discuss your case with a knowledgeable lawyer at (626) 817-9022. Or, you can complete the form below to speak with a member of our legal team, at a convenient time for you. We will respect the confidentiality of your information to the fullest extent.
What are Initial Free Consultations?
Complimentary consultations for new clients are provided as a courtesy. The consultation is intended to help you and our lawyers talk about the facts of your case and advise you on moving forward. This gives you an opportunity to learn more about your rights and legal options. The consultation is not intended to be a lengthy sit-down constructing a legal action plan for your case just yet, but more of an introductory meeting for both parties to learn about each other and the case. This allows a lawyer to learn more about the facts surrounding your case, in order to provide you with guidance moving forward. We will also do our very best to answer all of your questions so that you feel more comfortable with the process.
What to Expect at Your Free Consultation
Consultations usually last around 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the details of your case. Our lawyers will have questions for you to answer about your injury, your medical treatment, and other pertinent information regarding your potential case. One of our attorneys might also suggest that you seek further medical advice regarding your injury, or ask you to obtain specific documents. Most of the time we will be able to tell you right away if we can help you and take on your case. Sometimes more information needs to be provided and examined. You can expect to discuss the following at your initial complimentary consultation:
- Case Assessment to Determine Eligibility – Be honest and open during this process so that the attorney can provide accurate feedback on the potential legal options available to you.
- Explanation of the Legal Process – Should you be eligible to take legal action, our attorneys will guide you through the legal process to help you better understand what is involved.
- Opportunities to Ask and Answer Questions – Your free consultation gives you an opportunity to ask questions. Our attorneys provide a safe and comfortable place where you can trust who you are potentially working with.
- Future Lawyer Fees and Costs of Services – GBG Personal Injury Law Firm, works on a contingency fee basis. We don’t get paid our attorney’s fees unless we recover for you.
How to Be Prepared for Your Free Consultation
In order to get the most out of a consultation and to make sure our attorney has everything he or she needs to assess your case, you will need to do some preparation for your consultation. There are some important things you can do to prepare for your free consultation with GBG Law:
- Keep a Detailed Log – Keep notes with significant dates and details to present your case clearly. This will allow our attorneys to quickly form a picture of the situation in a time efficient manner. For example, if you were injured in a truck accident, you will want to note the day and time of the crash, when you first felt the injuries, dates for medical visits, doctor information and communication with insurance companies.
- Paper Related to the Case – Important documents need to be compiled related to your dispute. These documents will assist our attorneys with concrete evidence. For example, if you have medical bills, medications, police reports, insurance information, paystubs, etc.…
- Prepare a List of Questions – Creating and asking specific questions allows you to understand the legal aspect of your case, along with a GBG Attorney that will be handling your case. There is no wrong question to ask, so keep a list of all the thoughts that come to mind when preparing in advance for your free consultation.
Options You Have
When you have been injured from a negligent act of another, you should know you have three available options:
- Do not act, and pay out of pocket for an accident that was not your fault.
- Fight the insurance company on your own and risk being taken advantage of.
- Contact our Personal Injury Attorneys at GBG Law, to fight for your rights, and get you the compensation you deserve.
The only thing on your mind should be healing, not worrying about dealing with an insurance company. A Southern California Personal Injury Attorney at GBG Law can handle your claim, while you focus on recuperating.
GBG is a Boutique Law Firm with attorneys who represents clients throughout Southern California. Having an attorney that focuses on Personal Injury Law, and will go above and beyond to protect their client’s rights, while working diligently, ensures you receive the results you want. GBG has the knowledge and resources to provide you with the best result.
Do not delay seeking legal assistance when you have been injured. Call Grigoryan Blum & Grigoryan Law Firm at (626) 817-9022 or click the button to complete the form below for a free case evaluation. Our firm has the experience, knowledge and tools to help you, just like many injured victims and their families throughout Southern California. Click here for our complete guide to hiring a personal injury lawyer.